Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Evolution2 in la rosiere? Where is the registration point and also lift pass offices?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to La rosiere next week. Sunday morning is going to be a big rush. Any pointers to where the evolution2 office is for kids ski lessons (already booked) and the lift pass office? Especially when the lift pass offices open?

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
carroz, The Evolution 2 office is in the centre of the village in a sports shop L'Espace Glisse et Montagne opposite Twinner Sports. Not sure about lift office as we brought ours online and they were posted to us.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
carroz, where are you staying? We will be in les Cimes Blanches from this Saturday evening. Look out for the snowHead stickers on my helmet and skis!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pretty sure the lift pass office opens at about 8am. It's located right at the bottom of the main piste in the village. Next to where the free ski bus drops off. Underneath the ESF office.

Hope this helps!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you for the replies. We are staying in Chalet le Mouflon, really looking forward to it. First time my 6 year old has ever been away from Mum (not even one day before), so i am a little nervous, and six year old has expressed a little worry (i suspect she may be very worried!) that i may not cope......... I think it is going to be an adventure. I should have got the lift passes sent.....too much to think about..but if it opens about 8 we should be ok
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
carroz, the meeting point for Evo2 is by the main lift (Roche Noir I believe, or something similar) out of La Ros. They tend to have those large sail-like flags out, so easy to spot. As magic_hat mentions, this is within 100m of the lift pass office.

As you come out of the road from Le Mouflon and into the village (by the RocNoir chalet hotel), you need to turn right for the Evo2 office (L'Espace Gliss) and you'll find it after a short distance on the left.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy