Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kramer's how late can I leave it thread.

Poster: A snowHead
Had a look on the Mark Warner website last night, and saw that they had a single room left in the Moris for the week beginning 25th of February. Unfortunately I didn't manage to book it last night, through technical problems with their website, and it's been sold this morning. Sad

So it looks like I'm going to have to leave it late to book. The question is how late can I leave it? Apparently the deadline it 4.00pm on Saturday the 24th of February, so what do you all reckon?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
How about 3.59 on the 24th?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you're flexible on location the 23rd of Feb would seem a good bet to me. Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What's happening on 24.02.07?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
richmond, that's the latest possible time that I can book with Mark Warner to be able to leave the next day, for the week that I have booked off.

The later I leave it, the less chance of getting a flight from Birmingham. Sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kramer wrote:
richmond, that's the latest possible time that I can book with Mark Warner to be able to leave the next day, for the week that I have booked off.

Mark Warner need to update their booking system. When I worked for a certain large T.O. we had people who booked on Saturday morning and few out during the day.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kramer, Should be able to leave it until the day before if not too fussy on location, but might struggle with a regional departure though.

What's your budget ? Might have a possibility from Gatwick that week, could be a dodgy crowd of people though rolling eyes , involving lots of drinking.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
srobbo, I don't really have a budget in mind. I'm more looking to fly from Birmingham though. Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Kramer, Will PM some details
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kramer, received E-mail offers from www.skiworld.ltd.uk today..... quite a bit of availability for 24th. Feb. Expect other "clearing houses" will be releasing late deals for your dates. ps, free regional lights from skiworld. Good luck.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Kramer wrote:
I'm more looking to fly from Birmingham though.

These feelings are very common and nothing to worry about. The best way to get rid of them is to go skiing and then move house.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I want a really really cheap ski hol for a single in mid March. Does Warner ever have spare places? hehehe4
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Kramer, Well how late did you leave it ?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
srobbo, I actually ended up booking over a week ago. Embarassed I'm quite that I did, because the Moris sold out the next day. Got some off piste lessons and guiding booked with the development centre, so I'm happy. Very Happy
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
is mark warner a must? if so why?
snow conditions
shorty, because they offer five days ski hosting, and adults only hotels, which is good if you're travelling on your own IMO.
ski holidays
Kramer, Have a good trip, just finished packing, leaving in the morning Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy