Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How much for 05/06Crossmax V12s?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks.
Just a quickie - I've accidentally bought a pair of one season Salomon Crossmax V12 skis (170cm) and am going to get bollocked, so now I need to decide whether to blag a way of keeping them, or flogging them. Does anybody have any idea what they might be worth? They're good condition with some scratches from use on the top sheet but that's it.
The V12s are the skis I wanted before settling on the elan Magfire 10s, but I couldn't get any for a decent price and went and bought the Mag 10s. Now I've got 2 pairs of skis and am only supposed to have one Blush
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wonder if this question would be better in the Equipment section - anyone know how I can move it?
I wonder if any of you good folk would be kind enough to drop me a PM with a note saying something along the lines of
"Hi Pete, I've just sent you the skis that I said you could have for free. They'll be with you in a day or two."
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
petemillis wrote:
Wonder if this question would be better in the Equipment section - anyone know how I can move it?

You can't, but I can Very Happy
Quote:
I wonder if any of you good folk would be kind enough to drop me a PM with a note saying something along the lines of
"Hi Pete, I've just sent you the skis that I said you could have for free. They'll be with you in a day or two."

Can't you get a mate to email you congratulations on winning that competition you'd forgotten you'd entered, that should be plausible enough Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
FenlandSkier, Much grassyarse.
Like the idea of the email from a mate. I'm worried not though in case Mrs M enjoys the skiing so much this time that she decides to become a snowHead and sees my deceitful plan. Think I'll have to start going to confessional or something. Shame she's not just a tad taller and heavier as 170cm V12s would have been nice for her had she been 5'10 and I could have told her I got the skis for her. Ho hum.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
petemillis, I've adopted the 'One pair for you , one pair for me' approach which doubles the expense but otherwise seemed harmless.

However after pair 3 she twigged it and tactfully suggested the same could apply to bedrooms Cool ... am still considering this offer or whether just to buy skis for myself!

Fortunately she has not as yet found snowHead other than whinging over my shoulder Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Agenterre, Just think....if you had your own bedroom you'd be able to put a ski rack on the wall, sleep in a sleeping bag, have your own big TV in there. And Mrs Argenterre could have her bedroom all done up girly and sexy like. So when you want to get jiggy you just pop next door, and afterwards you can return to your own shack. Sound pretty good to me!.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy