Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

which airline??

Poster: A snowHead
with all the extra charges that airlines put on once you start booking your flight which is the best value for money airline snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good questions. I suppose it depends on what you're after. I like KLM because the food's OK and the trolley dollies are as fit as you like. They also have really sexy voices. EasyJet, on the other hand, doesn't make any effort to feed me, but they let just about anyone fly with them Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I find that no one comes close to Ryanair for price, although easyjet is more upmarket. snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
i hear what you are saying about ryanair 32GBP return to Granada mother-in-law just flew with them and they got funny about the size /weight of her hand luggage so she took the stuff out of her bag and put it in here pockets and they was fine with that once she checked in she put all the stuff back in her bag!!!!! snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jase2472, a lot depens on where you want to fly to/from, and how much luggage you want to take
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
jase2472, as long as you book a long time in advance i find BA are good value especially as they dont charge for ski carriage, also being able to check in online and print boarding pass makes things a bit easier especially for weekend trips
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jase2472, I always go BA, just less hassle, you get the correct price from the start, their website is easy to use, free ski and boot carriage, I can use my Airmiles (or BA Miles) and you get a sandwich thrown in. Smile
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

I always go BA, just less hassle

As long as they're not on strike...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'd never ever fly Ryanair again...

But if its a means to an end... They will get you there

But Ryanair experience was very very bad... Checking in... Running to the plane for a window seat.. Nightmare !

Glad It was a short flight !

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Tue 13-02-07 9:52; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'll go with whoever can get me there the cheapest on any given day/given route. I have used easyjet more than any other airline, because I am close to Liverpool & have needed to get to both Geneva and Basel in the past year, but I recently flew Swiss to Zurich from Manchester, and would do so again, especially because it gets me out to Zurich either on a Thursday night or Friday lunchtime and back in again on a Monday lunchtime - perfect for a ski weekend in Switzerland snowHead
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

Running to the plane for a window seat.. Nightmare !

What a perfectly terrible experience. Must have been awful. Fancy paying as much as several pounds for a flight only to have to endure "a short flight" without a window seat. Hardly worth going on holiday, really.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
pam w, Laughing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
clara_jo wrote:
I'll go with whoever can get me there the cheapest on any given day/given route.

I'd agree with that.
So far in my limited experiance of flying the worst I've had was with BA and the best journey was probably with Easyjet.
I've chosen to fly from Stansted, Luton, East Midlands, Birmingham and most recently Manchester because it's more about where I'm flying TO than FROM. The overall timings, convenience and cost all come into the equation when I'm chosing which flight to pick.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Easyjet snowHead

Having met Michelle a couple of times how could I say anything else Laughing
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
pam w wrote:
Quote:

I always go BA, just less hassle

As long as they're not on strike...

Well they have sorted out the pilots and air crew, only the baggage handlers and ground staff to go. Very Happy

snowHead
latest report
ba from manchester is always great and as sage says you know exactly what you are paying
but for long haul air canada are the best
ski holidays
I think Easyjet are getting better and better. Flying with them Geneva to Luton recently was very good - we printed our boarding cards and baggage labels at a terminal - there were lots of them, stuck the labels on our bags, handed them in, and we were off.

I just wish they flew to Stornoway - it's going to cost me a heap to go and see my mum Sad
snow conditions
boredsurfin, Laughing Laughing Laughing xxx
ski holidays
Its no long ago people called them Sleazyjet - I never have - how can you complain about a company who flies you from Newcastle to Belfast cheaper than the taxi to the airport ? The company who flies you to GVA cheaper than the train fare to Sheffield ?
ski holidays
Neilski, Air Canada? You jest surely...

BA get my vote, especially when business class Gatwick-Geneva's only £80 more than economy...
latest report
Neilski, I agree, Air Canada to Calgary were great, BA to Vancouver absolutely sucked.
Smokin Joe, but not after the 22nd April Sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy