Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What are you aware of that you do wrong?

Poster: A snowHead
I know that I sometimes tend to twist my upper body too much and stick my bottom out sometimes. I also do not lean forward enough. What are you aware of?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am very aware that I tend to spend too much money on going skiing Laughing snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jb1970 wrote:
I know that I sometimes tend to twist my upper body too much and stick my bottom out sometimes. I also do not lean forward enough. What are you aware of?

Do you do that when you're skiing as well? If so, it could be a bad thing.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sniggering at double entendres.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jb1970, Is this thread prompted by the appearance of Jesus on Snowheads ?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Latchigo wrote:
jb1970, Is this thread prompted by the appearance of Jesus on Snowheads ?

I haven't seen Jesus?!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Drinking too much the night before, knowing full well that the icey morning pistes will sap what little energy I have left! Embarassed
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mostly when I talk to Jesus he tells me to kill women. Each time I do he rewards me with music and flashing lights in my head.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I spend too much time on wintersports websites whilst at work.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I am aware that I am utterly pants at skiing moguls and that when I try, I tend to lean back on my skis and go AoT very quickly.

I am also aware that shouting abuse at snowboarders who board over the front of my skis is probably wrong, and that wearing a quirky hat (earned for the previous day's outstanding act of stupidity) is very definitely wrong - I approached our instructor on the first day of lessons and said "Are you waiting for X and Y?" to which he replied "Only if you get rid of the hat".
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I like my own way all the time Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
What am I aware of that I do wrong?

Most things. At least that what the Other Half keeps on telling me. Laughing

Jon.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
i moan too much about the cramp in my left foot !!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Not booking a ski holiday for the whole of February Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
RachelQ, you know better than that! rolling eyes
latest report
Does sleeping with your sister-in-law count?
snow report
marc gledhill, Shocked
Kramer, I know, but I've had Christmas and January with March and April still to come and February's when all the ankle biters go skiing. I still want to go though.
Sorry jb1970, has your thread been hijacked Little Angel
latest report
RachelQ, I know exactly how you feel Crying or Very sad

Although it's now snowing outside Smile
snow conditions
RachelQ, all it takes is a bit of commitment. 14 sleeps and counting. wink It'll be a shame not to be skiing with you and John on the slopes. Very Happy
snow conditions
I need to find another hol in March. Might hostel it somewhere.
snow conditions
I am aware that I am not aware (thinking of) what I should be doing......... but I also think this is a good thing. I am also aware that I cannot explain this so I won't
snow report
marc gledhill wrote:

Depends if it's your wife's sister or your brother's wife
snow report
I sometimes forget to mirror-signal-manoeuvre.
snow report
I have now been known to buy silly skis while slightly under the influence of fine Italian wine. Luckily I like them, but you really shouldn't ever buy skis without testing them first, IMHO.

Disappointingly however, the colours do not match anything else I use. That really is a problem and I don't want to ski in red and black. Crying or Very sad
latest report
chris, I have to confess on really busy slopes I have been known to do a hand signal in the hope I wont get run over...
latest report
David Murdoch, Glue coloured glitter all over your skis for an original look Shocked
snow report
Right. My outside shoulder is turning. I'm not angulating enough. My inside hip is too far back. In fact, my whole weight is too far back. My knee isn't "driving" enough. I'm "A" framing. My hands are too low.

If fact, every part of my body, at one time or another, is in the wrong place. Shoulders, hips, knees, feet, the whole thing - top to toe. In fact, my skiing group always says, "Please don't have a lesson this time because it screws you up so much, you can't ski anything the next day". rolling eyes

There are other things I do wrong - which have nothing to do with skiing. But we won't go into that wink .
snow report
Sometimes when I'm eating my bogeys, I forget to chew them 32 times.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
nbt wrote:
marc gledhill wrote:

Depends if it's your wife's sister or your brother's wife

or both
ski holidays
Wear The Fox Hat, which part of Utah do you come from?
snow report
Your 'Onour, if she hadn't av started screamin I wouldn't av ad to kill her Twisted Evil
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy