Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Do season passes offer skiing in other resorts?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm probably going to buy a season pass for Les Arcs this year. Will this entitle me to ski in any other resort in the same way as some multi-day tickets give one day skiing in a range of Savoie resorts? I've searched the Les Arcs official website but couldn't find an answer to this (at least not on the English section).

Regards

Rob
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rob, you'll probably find that you can buy a day pass at a reduced rate. We used to get a day in Ste Foy and a day in Les Arcs on every pass over a week but that has changed and now we can day passes throughout the Haute Tarentaise at a reduced price. Season passes have got to be a bargain though, I calculated ours was equivalent to a three week pass when all the discounts were taken into account. Make sure you get the local resident's rate.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There was some stuff posted here...

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=8821&highlight=paradiski+lift+pass+domain#8821

ref. short-term stay possibilities.

Longer term, ie season passes for Paradiski, give you the right to ski free, over the whole season:

2 days Espace Killy
2 days 3 Valleys
2 days Pralognan
2 days Les Saisies

I'm just looking up the season pass rate for non-residents with an apartment in 1800 at the moment, will get back with tariff if I can find it....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ok here you go....

For people with a "résidence secondaire" in Les Arcs

season Paradiski

adult: 650 euros
under 14 yrs : 488 euros
over 60 : 553 euros

season Les Arcs

adult: 525 euros
- 14 : 395 euros
60 + : 445 euros

Permanent residents (more than 5 years)

season Paradiski

adult: 210 euros

season Les Arcs

adult: 105 euros

Permanent residents (less than 5 years)

season Paradiski

adult: 345 euros

season Les Arcs

adult: 240 euros
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the info guys. Two days in each of EK, 3V, Pralognan and Les Saises with a Les Arcs season pass sounds just right for me.

PG, from the tariff I found the Les Arcs domain pass is 500 Euro for owners. I think I wouldn't go for the Paradiski pass this year as I really need to get to know Les Arcs before venturing across to La Plagne, and I'll probably only be in Les Arcs for about 20-24 days in total this season.

Less than eight weeks before I get back on snow - I'm so excited I can't concentrate on work!

Regards

Rob
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob@rar.org.uk, Those days outside the domain are only with the Paradiski pass, not the Les Arcs area pass....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Blimey, that's a great rate for long-standing permanent residents. Do you have the required 5 years Pete?

Regards

Rob
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

Those days outside the domain are only with the Paradiski pass, not the Les Arcs area pass....

Oh poo! That spoils my plan. Guess I'll have to get the calculator out to see if it will be cheaper to go for a Paradiski pass or a Les Arcs pass and pay seperately for a few extra days elsewhere. I guess it might be cheaper to go for Paradiski...

Decisions, decisions.

Regards

Rob
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:
Do you have the required 5 years Pete?

'Fraid not, nowhere near! Still, 345 euros isn't bad. Only had the Les Arcs domain pass last year, but will go for Paradiski this time round. Spent at least 2 days in EK and 3V last year so the difference of 105 euros was soon spent...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You will also find some resorts in France sell their season passes for even less (5 or 10 percent less if my memory serves me well)if the passes are purchased well before the seson starts (usually before Nov 5th).Hardly ever advertised at the tourist office or on web sites but worth asking about just in case. Not sure about Les Arcs though.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
There's signs this situation is improving, as a season pass holder in the Gd Massif the owners (CdA) sent me an offer for a heavily discounted pass for the summer season in Tignes which I've taken advantage of. My hope/guess is that this is a pre-cursor to more generic passes, I'd happily pay a premium on my Gd Massif pass for access to other CdA stations, in fact, if the price were right I'd buy a year round CdA pass without hesitation. CdA missed a trick with the Gd Massig/Tignes deal, I'd have paid extra for access to the summer lifts in the Gd Massif.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy