Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which Scottish Resort this weekend????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ive been checking the weather situation over the last few days and was wondering if anyone here had any local information on which range will have the best conditions this Sunday?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/reports/general/report.asp
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Southern England range has the best conditions in Britain right now wink
ski holidays
 brian
brian
dj_colinbell, Lecht has done really well out of the snow this week, I think it will be fully open by the weekend. Cairngorm has also caught some but I don't think it has expanded open runs yet, Glenshee has managed to re-open a couple of beginner runs.

These 3 are best placed to catch more showers tonight/tomorrow and into the weekend.

Keep an eye on the reports at www.winterhighland.info for the latest.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Given snow and forecast - Lecht (A939 permitting!)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Given snow and forecast - Lecht (A939 permitting!)

Pic from the Lecht on Wednesday - been a fair bit of new snow since then, fairly steady stream of showers pushing in each day and night and more forecast for the weekend. Downside - stormy looking for Saturday, Lecht was ok on Friday (no road issues either) - slightly sheltered from the full effect of the SE wind that meant no skiing 16miles away on CairnGorm. Lecht might well be the only Scottish Resort open tomorrow so expect it to be packed but with all lifts (except possibly the Harrier) due to run Queues shouldn't be to bad - keep an eye out for where the least people are, patience might be a virtue but a bit of initiative gets you a lot more sliding!

More pics: http://www.winterhighland.info/2006/pix/pixalbum.php?pix_id=299

Sorry no pics from Thursday or Friday from the Lecht. Have some of CairnGorm, but a blank sheet of A4 will give you the general idea of the visibility there! Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Winterhighland, Now all you peeps who've never been there can see why it's in my top 5 places to ski! :Looks great - how much for an air ticket to Aberdeen??? Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy