Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UK Snow Reports

Poster: A snowHead
I'm fascinated as to where the snow was in Bristol?

I live here and saw a couple of cars with a cm or two on the roof - thats it! Maybe up by the airport as it's higher....... not exactly as devastating as the media predicted Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We had about 2 cm on Tuesday. It has all gone apart from a small pile in our yard that i compacted to see how long it would last. Reckon it should last the weekend. Mrs JB thinks I'm crazy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
absolutely belting down here, all public facilities closing at lubch time today
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Crazy snow where I am (Merthyr Tydful)! Started at 6.45 am and hasn't stopped! Meant to be driving home to Exeter this evening, not too sure if I can
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
beachlou, you got no chance mate
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
rayscoops wrote:
absolutely belting down here, all public facilities closing at lubch time today

You fibber - Metcheck says it's not snowing in Swansea yet wink Toofy Grin but does predict upto 15cm by tomorrow afternoon Shocked

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp?zipcode=swansea
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rayscoops, You're a 'Jack' for goodness sake! Have you learnt difference between snow and PT ash yet ? wink snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pot ash my back bottom snowHead

snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rayscoops, ..gosh! old boy even the drunks are inside !
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
not all matey

snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rayscoops, So someone took your photo ! snowHead Have a great weekend !

PS Why is there no 'Board' over the shoulder?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Agenterre, the blighter popped up from nowhere just as I was taking the shot, not bad conditions though for an altitude of 0.00 meters, eat your heart out Morzine Blush enough of this tittle tattle, I am off to the park ! Very Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
oh yeah, just in case the boss is watching I am taking plenty of work home with me in case I get snowed in and have nothing else better to do Little Angel
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
rayscoops, Enjoy ! Still waiting for rayscoops, ' friend ... 'twould be good to have a Borading instructor around

PS - Margam park !! ... ROTFLMFAO
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Agenterre, ssshhhhh ........
snow report
none none, zip didly squat !!!!!!!!!! ;-(
snow conditions
It is honking down here and I have just had a call from my boss on her mobile telling me conditions are terrible on the roads and to leave snowHeads and go home!

Really!

snowHead
snow report
10 inches in places in the forest of dean, and still snowing steadily! snowHead
snow report
rayscoops, will see about that. stopped snowing now-can't leave until 8.30, so will see what things are like then. if the A470 is ok, i can get home. No snow is SW
snow report
beachlou, Well it's raining in Pontypridd and the A470 looks very quiet for 5:30pm on the cameras.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/southeast/travel/trafficcams/
ski holidays
beachlou, How is snow in Merthyr now? Started again? My gf is supposed to be travelling to a night shift in the hospital there from Swansea.
latest report
justacey, thanks for that. have seen quite a few gritters going up there so hopefully should be ok.

garethjomo, its snowing lightly now. can't say about the main roads as i can't see them, but the minor roads are blocked. Personally, I think it's better if she says at home.
snow report
Been belting down most of the day in Merthyr Tydfil.

I couldn't even get out with the chains on the car this afternoon.

Skiiing on the hill by the house again lunchtime though, and the snow was even better ofr that than yetserday Very Happy

It has stopped now, and Metcheck have toned down the forecast for overnight (at 15:30 it was suggesting about 40 cm of snow between midnight tonight and midday tomorrow. Now it is only suggesting about 10cm, and turning to sleet by lunchtime).
ski holidays
Just been out sledging!! snowHead Had a decent dump of snow overnight...but the rain has been attacking it today Crying or Very sad
latest report
Got home fine last night. once i got on the motorway, it was fine driving.

alex_heney, snow still around? it was raining slightly when I left last night
ski holidays
Went to Pontypool Ski Slope this morning, but it was closed due to 'too much snow'! rolling eyes
latest report
Seems like the white lion cubs at West Midlands Safari Park enjoyed the snow, according to this CNN report, maybe they felt better camouflaged Toofy Grin
ski holidays
beachlou, Yes, still plenty of snow up here (next to Vaynor Church if you know the area).

It rained a little today, but I still had to dig the road up the hill clear before I could get out (2 hours work!).

Even down in the town itself there was still a lot of snow at the sides of the roads, although pretty slushy by2:30PM.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy