Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Orange and yellow snow in Siberia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just found this on the Met Office website....

World weather impacts
Multi-coloured snow falls on Siberia
02 Feb 2007
Multi-coloured snow has fallen in the Omsk region of Siberia, reports Novosti on February 2nd.

The Russian news agency states that orange and yellow snow fell over a 1,500 square kilometer (1,000 square miles) radius, which is populated by more than 27,000 people.

Experts have established that the substances in the snow are not toxic, although the iron content was found to be four times higher than it should be.

Authorities have warned residents not to melt the snow for water purposes and to avoid stepping on it wherever possible, as the cause of the phenomena is not yet known.

An emergency service official told Novosti that they have made inquiries to Kazakhstan about the possibility of industrial pollution from the neighbouring country.

© Adfero Ltd

Content disclaimer
Every effort is taken to ensure that the information published on this web site is accurate. This web site is provided for information, and the Met Office cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury that arises from the use of this web site.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I notice they have mentioned the 'yellow' snow - but we all know where that comes from LOL wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was wondering if the orange would clash with my orange ski trousers.

Maybe resorts with snow canons could introduce an environmentally friendly die to the water so we could have coloured snow everywhere else.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I guess it is fake, but it may look like this.

snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy