Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Has any one used Ace Meet and Greet at Gatwick in the last week?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A bit worrying. I booked parking online some weeks ago for a flight tomorrow, and now I cannot get through on any of their telephone lines. I haven't seen anything in the news about them, but despite the fact my credit card got charged, I have not had a confirmatory e mail. Using their telephone numbers puts me through to a voicemail system, which given this is the number I have to ring to confirm the time I am arriving, seems worrying....

Have they gone belly up? Anyone know anything?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Haven't used them, but they were in business midway through January http://www.airport-parking-quote.co.uk/poll/reviews/277.html and had happy customers by the look of it. What time did you call today, their website says they are closed from 1pm on!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
welshfella, Thanks for that - reassuring link. the trouble was googling them I got a "website being upgraded" page, and the numbers I found on my web based confirmation I printed off, did not specify being closed at weekends, and netiher did their voicemail messages... I have now called one of their mobiles and they confirm they are expecting us... Looks to me like they have some work to do on information, hopefully the service will be good.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Know what you mean, I found the info about it being closed after 1pm, looked at a few more pages and couldn't for the life of me find the original page again!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hope "Meet and Greet" aren't one of those outfits who advertise "secure parking" and park customers cars in residential streets in Crawley Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
petemillis wrote:
Hope "Meet and Greet" aren't one of those outfits who advertise "secure parking" and park customers cars in residential streets in Crawley Laughing
Hi Everyone

Its Mark from Ace Parking. all is well we had a few problems with the phones on the weekend. NOT our fault . We have the best reputation at Gatwick Airport and have one of the lowest complaint ratios in the whole business. We are the only company in the UK which books in multiple cars on our site, and in the winter dedicate our business to the ski industry.

We have an exclusive agreement with one of the top independant ski companies in the UK. They only use ACE at Gatrwick Airport, no other company can say they have this.

GRAHAM at Snowheads gets a 10% discount for all users. So snowheads users get the best price. I have spoken to Graham so if anyone has booked parking with us within the last 2 week. I would be pleased to give them a discount on there next booking.

Our website is www.ace-parking-gatwick.co.uk at Gatwick, we only offer a meet service we are 3 minutes from the airport and our company covers every airport across the country on park and ride and meet and greet.

Our telephone number is 0800 0787 070 its a free number for gatwick only.

All of our cars are stored at secured yards and we adhere to trading standards advertising policies. We are the 1st company at Gatwick to recieve the clean bill of health.

I have just come back from Argentiere our children had the best time of there lives. I have lots of pics.

Have a great day everyone and email me if you need anything

Kindest regards

Mark
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Now we know.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
markshep, can we claim the discount via the website, or should we call?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
markshep, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead Thanks for the reassurance
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
markshep, Thanks Mark - I'm just booking you fellas now having just spoken to your office. I was gonna have my neighbour drive us up and collect us but Meet and Greet seems the better option.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy