Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarders Jasper Xmas and New Year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any boarders going out to Jasper around this time. We're going out from MCR on the 23rd, returning on 3rd Jan.

My missus doesn't partake, so I'm on my jack. I'm pretty quick, but if I do end up slowing anyone down I can always go off and build snowmen.

I'm fairly old, but more akin to my shoe size than my actual age.

Go on, adopt an orphan over the festive period. You know it makes sense.

John.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've been away for the weekend, so only just caught up with this post.

Anyway, We're flying out of Manchester on the 27th Dec. (Monarch flight).
Staying at the Sawridge in Jasper for 10 nights.
There are two snowboarders, three skiers and two 'tourists/walkers' in our party.
It's my third time to Jasper, it's a brilliant place.
I think you posted on another website (staying at the Astoria by any chance!)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes Vicky, posted on another site and got directed here, "which was nice".

Yeah we also go Monarch (no comment).

Having 24th on the snow, Xmas day off (only fair), and through then 'till the 1st Jan. First time to Jasper, done Whistler a few times, and Kicking horse two seasons ago, so it'll take me a couple of days to find my way around. We overlap by four or five (snow) days, so if you guys are ok with it we can hook up. If you let me know where and when; or you'll see me around. Pale blue hooded jacket, black bottoms and an old white Ride Timeless 1:58............................

John. Age 43 1/4 (Blimey, don't it make you feel old when you write it down...............................)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Right.......................

Going back out 3rd March for a couple of weeks. Same details as above, but the bride's staying at home this time.

Manchester>Jasper>Astoria.

Anyone out the same time?

John.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy