Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Foppolo - Tell me all you know!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know it's in Italy. Can anyone else expand on that?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It has a slightly amusing name . . .
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
if u do a search you'll find some stuff about a weekend that Peter Leuzzi, I and a couple of others had there last winter (not sure i know how to spell it correctly so you need to bear that in mind!)

i think Ray Zorro may have been there and reported as well

basically smallish with well priced accom, good for a weekend if they have snow

we sorted a package for i think about 120 euros per person for 2 nights half board with collection/drop off from milan bergamo airport
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Roger C, thanks. I read your stuff. Transport & accommodation would be sorted for me....it was more what was the skiing like? Is there anything to do in the resort of an evening (other than hitting the bars)?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Elizabeth B, I went there on my day-trip and we skied all the slopes (most more than once) in the 5 hours we were there. Mainly drag lifts, only 1 chair iirc. The skiing wasn't testing as such, there was a black but it was more like a blue Confused There was an area (to the left on the map) that wasn't open when either Roger or me were there, yet the snow seemed OK, so wasn't sure why it didn't open.

I would think that anything more than a weekend and you would get a bit bored (I would anyway).
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Elizabeth B, depends on what you're after.

It's small, like the others have mentioned but it's friendly and well priced. The hotels do packages including the lift passes and will help arrange airport transfers if you don't want to drive. Don't expect as much English spoken as the main resorts in the Alps.

The runs are mainly blues and reds but for its size they can be fairly quiet in the week. The weekend fills up as it's so close to Milan and Bergamo.

I've been twice and stayed at the Hotel Des Alpes both times. Nothing flash, basic but clean, friendly with decent food. A shortish walk to the beginner slopes but if there's enough snow there's a drag lift across the road where you can link to the main part. Our kids came on really well with a few private lessons there, they were very well priced also. I thought the language would have been a problem but it wasn't. The hotels will point you in the right direction.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Grimsby Ranger, thanks for the reassurance re the language. That was one of my concerns.

So, if there are loads of drags, then I'm best to take skis rather than my board?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Elizabeth B, i would have thought so Smile

for an evening's entertainment you could always try the Grizzly Club!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy