Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lamborgini sir?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Did I spell that right?

Anyway...off the Verbier tonight with some chaps from work.
Passport? Check
Tickets? Check
Keys? Check
Car hire ? Can't find the reservation number...in fact can't find the reservation....OH GOD THERE IS NO RESERVATION!

On the phone/internet...nothing available!

Until:

"We do have one car sir"
"Oh well, I'll take it, beggers can't be choosers, what is it?"
"Lamborgini sir"
"Um...perhaps not!"

In the end got a chf700(!) offer from Europcar, £90 from the French side and the very last Sixt car at £115 from Swiss side.
I took the Sixt...I've had a nightmare trying to find French side before....we've got a very early flight on monday morning, eliminating that nightmare-risk is worth the extra £6 each.

I have now double and triple checked all my other trips are properly booked & reserved!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rungsp, chicken! We saw a Lamborghini in Verbier last week. It did look a bit out of place though Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
www.eliterent.com - I have used these people before when I couldn't get a car from anyone else. Fantastic service, they drop the car just outside the terminal and have someone there to meet you to sign all the paperwotk. After perusing their extensive selection of Lamborghini, Ferrari and most tempting the Mercedes McClaren SLR, I plumped for.....a Peugeot 206.

RachelQ, that may have been Colin McCrae's Lambo, he has a place in Verbier and has a Murcielago I believe. Towards the end of the season you quite often see all sorts of exotica driving up and down town. First Gallardo and AMV8 I saw on the road were in Verbier
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Saw a Lambo on the Knowsley express this morning. Now that's what I call out of place.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
halfhand, I can hear McCrae now. 'I'm sure I parked it here ... I know I did ... I remember leaving it here and then chatting to that scouse lad ... oh shit.'.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 2-02-07 16:51; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We've got a pair of Lamborghini branded skis in the cellar...that's true diversification eh? I don't think they're faster than anything else...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rungsp, You should have taken it!
It might have been an LM002
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
richmond wrote:
halfhand, I can hear McCrae now. 'I'm sure I parked it here ... I know I did ... I remember leaving it here and then chatting to that scouse lad ... oh shit.'.

Careful, Charlatanefc might hear you Little Angel
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy