Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mixed Group - Borovets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
I am organising a skiing trip next year (Feb 2008) for about 15. We are a diving club and want to do something a bit different in the winter. The group will have a mix of advanced skiers and absolute beginners. I am thinking of Boroves as the lessons are effectively free and as about half the group will need these it helps to keep the costs right down. I am an intermediate skier and don't mind if the resort is a bit limited as I will go again in the season. However, some people do and someone mentioned at there is only one gondola at Borovets to take people up to the sloops and they don't prepare the runs so they think it is not fair, for the more advanced in the group, (of which I think there will be a few, some very advanced).

Does anyone have any up to date experience of Borovets? I really am trying to keep the cost down and this place is very reasonable as far as I can see.

If anyone has been here or can advice please do so.

Thanks a lot
Kathryn
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have a look at this thread http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=13438
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,Jamek
I think Bansko resort is better idea for your group,there is fantastic 10km ski run for begginers/from gondola to the village/and a lot of runs for experts and offpiste.Better choise for accomodation/hotels,chalets,guest houses/ at very resonable prices.All the lifts and runs are completely new.......And Don't forgot the night life... Very Happy ,I think Bansko is better and economic place Very Happy
I'm local and I know bouth places very good..,that is my advice
cheers,
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy