Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Are you a Sat Nav junkie?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
magriggs, although I wouldn't claim the uncanny pigeon like capabilities of JimW and Boris, I agree with them that one takes less note of the route if it is dictated without comment by a sat nav than if one is more invovled, either by planning it or by arguing about it with the map reader.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
richmond, what we need is a more argumentative Sat Nav - "I said left here you idiot, weren't you listening, you were thiking of that girl from the gym again, does my bum look big in this, left here - oh sorry I meant right"
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boris, for some sat navs (not mine, unfortunatley) I believe that you can download 'famous' voices with appropriate smartarse comments.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
richmond, yes, I've heard about those as well.

...a quick google, and we have:

http://www.voiceskins.com/
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well, I wasn't a pigeon in a former life and couldn't find my way out of a paper bag. So I love my Satnav. Even though the women gets quite cross and says, "If possible, make a U turn", quite a lot rolling eyes .

She only got me into real trouble once, by taking me up a road that got narrower and narrower. It finally dead-ended with a style leading to a riverbank Shocked . She was still saying, "Straight on!" Confused I had to reverse miles Shocked - and I'm not very good at that either Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy