Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ST ANTON shared guides 3-10th FEB

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi we are looking for 2 or 3 people extra max to share our guides. We want to do min 3 days off piste guiding and maybe push it for a extra day or so.

We are skiers but it is a private guide so can accomodate boarders. The guides are wicked, I telephoned office and the guy picked up on divert when he was hiking up a mountain Smile ahaha

price is 220 euro's per day + 20 euros per person, so for 4 it would be 280 euro's which is 70 euros each. 5 would be 300 euros which IS 60 EUROS each.

Standard is above advanced intermediates. So on a scale of 0-10 we are 7(7.3)! (a proper 7)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ok so we have booked 7th and 8th if any one is about in st anton and want to share the costs for our guides and fit in at our level then please call me on 0044 7799832145 - richard
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A friend and I will get there midday on the 9th and would be interested in guided offpiste skiing, especially as we haven't been to St Anton before.

I'd say our standard is advanced. I don't normally like 1-10 scales as you never know whether 10 is Tomba / McConkey or just a recreational racer, but let's say we're about 8.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cedric, from what easiski says, if you're an 8 that's on the McConkey scale Wink Laughing .

Have fun. I went to St Anton for the first time this Jan and thought it great (although I still prefer the scenery in Chamonix, which is where I'm off to tomorrow for a few days). Apparently it's the worst snow in years, but there was still loads to do. I think I could well be back there next year!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cedric, Please call me as we may then do an extra day or so with you guys on the 9th or 10th
my number is 0044 7799832145

you can call me until midnight friday night or then anytime after 8.30 am saturday when we land in zurich.

i will not check this again as i am going to bed now and traveling tomorrow morning.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
plectrum wrote:
Cedric, Please call me as we may then do an extra day or so with you guys on the 9th or 10th
my number is 0044 7799832145

you can call me until midnight friday night or then anytime after 8.30 am saturday when we land in zurich.

i will not check this again as i am going to bed now and traveling tomorrow morning.

I wouldnt post your Personel Number on the Internet.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy