Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

World Cup Skiing on Eurosport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone tell me why the majority of World Cup Skiing races are on Eurosport live each week but The Hahnenkamm is not. It is the race that I most would like to see live but is never shown.

Cheers,

Dougie
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dougie, they don't have the rights to show ANY World Cup race from Austria sadly... a long-standing gripe. Anyway, this year there's no downhill, only 2 slaloms so it'll be a less spectacular Kitz.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Is there any channel you can get Austrian races on? Or any highlights programme?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My mum used to get ORF on Sky Analogue - not sure if this is still available. I suspect they would have carried Austrian skiing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Watched the slalom on some French channel, not sure which, i was in a bar Little Angel

Bad news for all the snowHead who have just come back from Kitz is it was snowing like stink rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stewart woodward wrote:
Bad news for all the snowHead who have just come back from Kitz is it was snowing like stink rolling eyes

Has anyone been out there recently? Confused wink Sod's law....... Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You can usually see the Austrian races on German TV. Both ZDF and Das Erste are available on analogue sattelite.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I think Nick Fellows is showing at least some of Kitzbuhel tomorrow morning on his channel 4 show. He does a longer show in the middle of the night on Tuesdays - more skiing - worth setting the video for, but I keep falling asleep and forgetting it! rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for the info on TV Channels... I'm sure I've seen one or two of tose names on my Sky Digital TV Guide.... have to check. Will definitely set the Sky+ box to record the Tuesday nite show.

Quote:

Bad news for all the who have just come back from Kitz is it was snowing like stink

Great... I'm going to Kitz next Saturday... to be honest we were thinking about cancelling the Pension and trying to get some accommodation somewhere else, but maybe, just maybe, we'll be lucky and it will snow all week then Brilliant sunshine from Sunday to Wednesday Very Happy

Is World Cup downhill run open?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SnowGod, have a look at my report, just back from Kitzbuhel. I wouldn't cancel, the conditions are fine at present snowHead . You will be able to ski the Hahnenkamm Shocked after this weekend's races.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yeeeeahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... thanks cathy, Can't wait... gonna go and wax my skis!!!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy