Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

[Search] La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi !

I'm the webmaster of www.PERSo-LAPLAGNE.fr.
Since many years, I searched old Pistmaps, old Skipasses and old Photos of La Plagne.

So, if you were in La Plagne before 2000, perhaps you have something which could interest me !

Thanks very much !

RG Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry, but...Up ! Wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
RG, I have every piste map from every holiday EXCEPT La Plagne, and we've been there three of four times. I even have a one from Flaine in pristine condition from our first ever ski trip, but none from La Plagne, but I will have look in the place where we keep the ski clothes, there may be some there. Our first three trips were 97,99, and 2000.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for you answer.

Maybe you know my website : www.PERSo-LAPLAGNE.fr

I have all piste maps since 1985 (> http://www.perso-laplagne.fr/Collec_Pistemaps.htm )..., but I search old photos too (> http://www.perso-laplagne.fr/Ph_Old.htm ), maybe you've something which could interest me...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The la Plagne Press office website also has more detailed info on La Plagne but not as much as Romain's, of course. snowHead

http://www.presse-laplagne.com/index.php?lang=EN&PHPSESSID=f2c5ff51a858b482b49e0287048d2137
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yep. My site didn't speak about events and attractions... Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
RG, but your site remains better than the 'official site' Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
RG wrote:
Yep. My site didn't speak about events and attractions... Smile

Are you actually suggesting the La Plagne offical website is up to date and informative Laughing Laughing Laughing Apart from the webcams its rubbish.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy