Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It's all go again with the snow.........

Poster: A snowHead
Had a look at my resort today - they've had 25-30cm new snow and have been snow making too - the resort opens again tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now all its got to do is last for the next three weeks - I go 2 weeks today. More of that wishing I think....

WISH......WISH........WISH.........WISH......etc
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
where are you of too Megamum?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Markus, Ah..ha..that's my little secret. There are pictures in my album though.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Les Gets?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Markus, Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
bh1, ?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Megamum, bh1, uh?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
petemillis, Megamum, bh1, Markus, ?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Smokin Joe, petemillis, Megamum, bh1, Markus, ?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ray Zorro, Smokin Joe, petemillis, Megamum, bh1, Markus, ?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
OK, lets all stop playing 'silly snowHead 's' Or are you trying to set some sort of record here?

plectrum, No, Not Les Gets!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Megamum, are you going to the place that you went to last time?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
petemillis, Yes Smile
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Valbella? Puzzled
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Spyderman, No - went there 10 years ago, been somewhere else since.
snow conditions
Megamum, Where was it you said you went last time? I can't remember what you said now.
snow report
Megamum,
Well where then? Puzzled
snow report
Adelboden
snow report
Scratch that... I know it now... Stoos?
latest report
carled, Sorry no.

OK, I'm not telling you, but I will tell you why I won't - please don't be cross with me. The resort tends to be one of those special little places that is off the beaten track, quiet with very limited accommodation, and largely the domain of Swiss Nationals who, I think, visit there to get away from the crowds - I would never have found it if my Swiss friends had not discovered it through word of mouth. This wonderful snowHead web site has loads of very wonderful and keen folk, but I worry that by publicising where I go I would endanger the uniqueness of the place and the limited accommodation there for the few people that use it. Sorry if that's wrong of me. When I go back to Valbella I promise I will tell!!
ski holidays
s'alright... was just whiling away a bit of time searching for resorts in the area of Lucerne at 1350m! I may have guessed correctly already (Stoos fits the bill) and you are deciding not to confirm, it's not a problem! Hope the weather is kind to you - should be decent for that area from Sun/Mon for most of your week - cold with a bit of snow around rather than the too-warm temps of the moment.
ski holidays
carled, No, I'm annoying but fair, I would have sent a PM if you had guessed right and put you out of your misery - it's neither of those you've chosen yet!! So you don't think 1350 is going to be too low to hold the snow then? It is North facing!!
ski holidays
Well.. it will be suffering a bit at present, but night-time temps should be pretty low and helping out. Not been looking at Switzerland in much detail recently so not sure of situation, but as it's not far from Austria/Germany, I'd guess it would be experiencing clear nights/sunny-ish days? Therefore the fact it's North facing will help retain snow and I'm pretty confident that the model trend is towards colder weather from around this weekend in that area. This should also bring in a bit of snowfall early in the week - maybe Sun/Mon? Anyhow, it could be a lot worse and I actually have a feeling you could get lucky with a bit of fresh snow to play in. Fingers crossed for you. I have a week longer to wait!
ski holidays
carled, Thanks for taking the time - I appreciate it Smile Fingers crossed for you too - I'll do a bit of that wishing for us both - my daughter is convinced it works!
ski holidays
Megamum, the suspense that you are building on this is immense. When we finally work out where it is, there will be a flood of snowHeads rushing there, whereas, had you just let it slip, there wouldn't be any of this intrigue.

Oh, you are tricking us with this talk of Switzerland and instead sloping off to La Rosiere are you? It isn't that bad that you can't mention it you know wink
latest report
Megamum, It's good to keep it quiet - there's nothing more annoying than going somewhere you remember as being nice and then seeing a load of fat blokes in George cross T shirts swilling beer and smoking fags!
I love finding places that are not in the holiday brochures.
snow report
Ray Zorro, Damn it...there had to be a clever clogs out there didn't there Twisted Evil Or is Megamum good at Poker? (Can't find a poker faced smiley) Bluff and double bluff - 007 eat your heart out.
ski holidays
Megamum, well, you have done well. I have just read all 607 of your posts and you haven't given the name away ... yet wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ray Zorro, I do hope you understand like petemillis, does. There's not much else I've held back on here and I do like a chance to chat to everyone. Very Happy
snow report
Megamum, Do we get a clue? How many letters in the name? Go on Megamum of Mystery gives a hint wink

snowHead
latest report
Megamum,
Quote:
and I do like a chance to chat to everyone

Can't say I've noticed that Laughing Has anyone noticed Megamum enjoying a chat with everyone? I've just looked at my post count - it's horrendous considering I've only been here a couple of weeks. The joy of working from home at the moment.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy