Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best day at work=the one before you go skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Is there ever a better day at work...demob happy...alps are white, bags are packed, kids are soon to be tranquillised, at work but mind on the slopes already. Clients don't phone me, you will get no sense because I don't care about you today!
All the best for all other snowheads going out there this weekend and to those that aren't, I'm sorry, we all have our time!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
martski, Yes, but have a think about the first day back at work when you get back Crying or Very sad

Have a good trip snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
provenjohn, nothing except a heatwave will p*** Cool me off today!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
donit gloat-or it'll rain wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
martski wrote:
Is there ever a better day at work

Normally it is the worst day because it is the one where your Boss tells you to cancel your leave because XYZ needs to be done for Monday... but then maybe you don't work in IT? Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Yep mine was yesterday, had loads to finish, succeded. so now just finished packing and waiting on my Lift..
Smile
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
martski wrote:
Is there ever a better day at work...

I guess it is different when you work for yourself, it is definitely the worst day for me. I still have a longer list of things to finish than at the start of the week. I end up doing 2 weeks work the week before I go away, and most of that is the last day - which more often than not turns into an all-nighter Sad

Still, hope you have a great week next week Martski - hope you find plenty of snow snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cheers guys, work in a law firm so make your own comments!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
martski, My turn next week, I could think about it as my last day at work is your last day before you go back to work; but that would be cruel. NehNeh

Have a good trip.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
martski, and from your location I guess it's a Welsh Law firm.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Best day indeed - I always have a day off before going away snowHead Sitting at home now waiting to be picked up by the rest of the crew. Few beers at the airport this afternoon, evening out in Basel tonight and train to Wengen in the morning.

Life is good Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
provenjohn wrote:
martski, Yes, but have a think about the first day back at work when you get back Crying or Very sad

Have a good trip snowHead

Off to Les Arcs tomorrow, back at work 6th Feb.....so not looking forward to that. Then again, off again on 3rd March so I guess I'll be religiously watching the webcams/snow forecasts for 3V in Feb.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
martski, you're too organised. Bags packed already?? In my case it's usually a case of still packing with less than an hour to go before heading off - and then a nagging doubt of "I must have forgotten something, what is it?" However, my skis and boots are always prepared and packed well in advance, gotta get the important stuff sorted out first! wink

The last day at work is always strange - mentally I'm somewhere else already, but it always seems that there is more than normal to get done.

.... and today is that day (I'm off to Tignes this weekend Very Happy ), and today is fitting the normal pattern. Mad
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
boredsurfin wrote:
martski, and from your location I guess it's a Welsh Law firm.

snowheads working for welsh law firms need their week in the snow to survive wink
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Forgot to say, best wishes to all going away this weekend. Have a great time.

Jon.
latest report
dan100, so very true

adios amigos, i am out of here...
snow report
martskiHave fun! I suppose I shouldn't wish you good weather, instead I hope you freeze your socks off and it snows like billyo most nights, between 6 and 8pm
latest report
martski, you lucky sod...enjoy !!
snow report
davidof wrote:
martski wrote:
Is there ever a better day at work

Normally it is the worst day because it is the one where your Boss tells you to cancel your leave because XYZ needs to be done for Monday... but then maybe you don't work in IT? Laughing

My boss values his fertility too much to say that to me. Also, he knows that my answer would comprise two short words....

I QUIT
snow report
martski, Totally agree, great day at work, finished everything early and was at home by 4. Everything packed ready for our flight to Canada tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
Off to the airport in a few hours, going to Val Thorens..... work went super quick today, and shockingly mind was on the job as well!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy