Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to ski in Scotland?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

SnowGod, light hearted or not there's a few people now who've said they didn't find it funny - perhaps you'll just have to acept the 'joke' backfired. BTW, I have a fine sense of humour thanks, I just dislike innapropriate and insensitive remarks which was what I read in your post - I think easiski's description of your post as "invective" was well chosen.

Told ya Rog'd come back and put me right... just can't help it....... Very Happy And for the record Rog, I have never claimed you don't have a sense of humour... just that on this occasion you had a sense of humour failure, which in my opinion, you did. I accept easiski's point that I could have punctuated with a few smileys, winks etc but just cos I didn't doesn't mean it wasn't a joke. If you can't accept the post the way it was intended then that's not my problem. No doubt you'll come back yet again with some convoluted reasoning as to why you disagree with this latest post....... then I'll defend it.... then you'll come back... Maybe a "Rog v Snowgod Rumble in the Highlands" thread is required wink
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SnowGod, Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy