Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is this expensive for group lessons?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
i was just wondering whether some of you more experienced ski holidayers could advise me on the price of these ski courses? Thanks!

http://www.skischule-pro-zell.at/90.0.html

To me it just seems very expensive when you add 170 euros for a lift pass and 90 euros for ski/boot hire!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Markus, that's about average.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Markus, the average in a big resort in France would be more
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Markus, I think that's very reasonable
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ok thanks Smile

What about these kids lessons?

http://www.skischule-pro-zell.at/86.0.html?&tx_jppageteaser_pi1[backId]=84

I just like to know if im being ripped off NehNeh
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry Markus, but German is a foreign language to me.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Markus, look here at a Brit ski school in France. Their rival Brit school is even more expensive.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I just paid 80 euros for advanced ski hire (1 week) and 100 euro for a week of advanced lessons in France. The lift pass was 155 euros.

Hope this helps.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
magic_hat, that sounds too reasonable to be a big resort! Where're you going?

Markus, the kids' rates are reasonable too - they're doing 4 hours of child-free quality time for that don't forget!

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Fri 26-01-07 13:05; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have paid 110 Euros for group lessons (2 1/2 hours)for adults and 120 for children with the ESF, not as bad as Italian follow the leader but I don't think they are as good as the Austrian schools.

Rented gear through Intersport and paid same as magic_hat,
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
works out about £143 gross income for the ski school for looking after 5 four year olds for the entire day. Sounds like an absolute bargain. You could pay that for child minding in the UK without any ski school! Skiing is expensive, no doubt about that, but you certainly can't talk about the possibility of "rip off" in the same breath as these prices.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy