Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

masive snow for next week!!

Poster: A snowHead
dk100, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead
As you may have guessed some snowHeads are feeling the site doesn't have a good row going on, so this thread seem's to have filled the void Laughing

It is a fair while since there has been a good family argument Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
kofi Annan, Welcome to Snowheads. Is your son a crook? Toofy Grin

Oh and BTW Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice one, Frosty Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i cant believe that this issue is still burning !
Very funny for those reading but a tad pathetic the way people rear up in anger and throw insults so readily !
Please keep it up, its brightened up my lunch hour Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Red Leon wrote:
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
kofi Annan, Welcome to Snowheads. Is your son a crook? Toofy Grin

Oh and BTW Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice one, Frosty Laughing Laughing

I'm saddened that my first 'greeting' was a personal attack on my family and that the follow up was someone egging that attack on.

"Don't go to the Snowheads forum" they told me. I don't have that luxury. I have a duty.

I can see that I have much work to do here!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kofi Annan, If you want 'proper' insults drop into the Dawn Chorus thread one morning. There are a couple of girls and Ray Zorro who are excellent at personal insults wink Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
boredsurfin, he should be out skiing if he is in Geneva. What's the snow like there kofi? Or is that a dangerous question to ask on this thread?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ray Zorro,
Quote:

What's the snow like there kofi? Or is that a dangerous question to ask on this thread?

only you..... Laughing Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ray Zorro wrote:
boredsurfin, he should be out skiing if he is in Geneva. What's the snow like there kofi? Or is that a dangerous question to ask on this thread?

There is snow in abundance here in Geneva. I hope this is the correct term. If it is not please forgive me, English is not my first language.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kofi Annan, neatly done - I think you have just taken us back to the very first post Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Any ideas whether there is going to be a big dumping of snow in St Anton next week.
My mate reckons there will be more than a foot over the weekend.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
CK, Wlecome to Snowheads snowHead Can I tactfully suggest that you might have more luck with your question on a different thread Laughing

Alternatively try this site which would appear to be saying that there could well be a flake or two in St Anton next week.

BTW did you read this thread from the beginning? Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kofi Annan, Welcome to Snowheads, and not a moment too soon. Laughing

snowHead
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
CK, you've come to the right place. Yesterday I didn't know much, but now I know everything.

I am reliably informed that you'll have a slightly good chance of a small dump of the white stuff as you arrive in resort... thereafter it will stay pretty cool - below the seasonal norm. The precipitation forecast is a bit up and down... There may be a bit of a high pressure issue early in the week, but a sinking low coming down from Scandinavia should bring good news. You are in the right place to benefit from a bit of cold and snow. You're in luck as they say.

Come back again next season and feel free to ask again snowHead .
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
AxsMan wrote:
CK

BTW did you read this thread from the beginning? Laughing

of course I did, thanks for the help

Little Angel
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
CK, to be honest, no-one can say accurately how much snow you'll get, precipitation is the hardest thing to predict.
latest report
Well the 7-14 day forecast estimates huge wedges of snow. Never seen a forecast like it all season Shocked . If it could clear up on the Morning of Monday 12th and perhaps have a good dump on the Wednesday evening then that would be great Very Happy
snow conditions
Frosty the Snowman, Yep, that scenario works for me. maybe if we all close our eyes and wish very hard ...... snowHead Laughing
ski holidays
one thing a weather forcaster always forgets................to look out the window. NehNeh
snow report
bertiebasset, Welcome to snowHead 's. Only problem with your suggestion is that outside of my window I see - Leicester. And I'm interested in the forecast for Meribel Very Happy
snow report
I just got a big fat bonus. can anybody tell me how to book for abundance, sounds good there. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
Me look at magic window on flat screen, look at neiderau, see only grass. f*** it look higher. by the way howdy, got the same veiw as you from bedroom window, aaaargh leicester.
snow report
Wow, we have bertiebasset, and also there is a bertie bassett. Don't know about snow, but we should get an abundance of allsorts of wine gums.
snow report
Ray Zorro wrote:
Wow, we have bertiebasset, and also there is a bertie bassett. Don't know about snow, but we should get an abundance of allsorts of wine gums.

Liquorice Allsorts for me please. Very Happy

snowHead
latest report
if there are more than 20 people with post totals under 50 in this thread do we all get a bonus snowball?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy