Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Sorlin D'Arves

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
is reporting depths of 80cm in resort and 250cm at 2500m. Thats a lot of snow in last couple of days. Was bare a day or so ago particularly at resort level. Check web-cams on http://www.les-sybelles.com
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
garethjomo wrote:
is reporting depths of 80cm in resort and 250cm at 2500m. Thats a lot of snow in last couple of days. Was bare a day or so ago particularly at resort level. Check web-cams on http://www.les-sybelles.com

They are having a giraffe Laughing

I suspect they have been snow making like mad but at 2400 m there is about 90cm of snow off piste, about 25cm of fresh snow but closer to 50cm at 3000m.

At about 35cm below the surface on N facing slopes there is a layer of weak unconsolidates snow so that is quite a lot of fresh snow that could be mobilized in the event of an avalanche.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy