Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Toulouse airport to Pasa De La Casa

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Iam after finding out if there is any chance of being able to get a taxi to and from, i know its a bit of a way but just wondered if anyone knew?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
it's certainly possible but it isn;t cheap. there are scheduled bus services there, or you could get the train to L'Hospitalet and then get a taxi / bus up to resort
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
davealsolh, try www.shuttledirect.com
I've got a great quote from them for a TLS to Soldeu transfer in March snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you go at the weekend you maybe able to get a ride on one of the Tour Operators transfer coaches. You could probably pre-book a transfer only or just ask when you get there - if there's space they'll let you on and would charge a lot less than a taxi.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Honestly, you'd be much better off renting a car and driving up. It's only about 2.5 hours to Pas and is a nice trip, if not really one for those scared of heights. Some of the views between Ax les Thermes and Pas are breathtaking. You'll obviously be in trouble if the road up the mountain is closed due to snowfall, but personally I'd rather have the freedom of taking my car back down to Ax and spending the night there to spending the guts of 10 hours on a coach navigating its way around the mountain to the Spanish entrance.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi there,

I am in Essex at the mo, but I am a frog from Toulouse.
Done many a day trip to Pas de la Casa (good ol' days!! snowHead ), and as per what's been said, I would not recommend getting a Taxi there. With the price of taxis in France, the whole return journey might well end up costing you more than the rest of the trip put together. Shocked
So get yourself on a coach, or rent a car (which you can then fill up with duty free stuff - beware of customs though!!). Roads are now easy (plenty of carriage ways) and only the final ascent is trickier but very enjoyable however.
Enjoy yourself! Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kruisler, Welcome to snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm going to Pas but flying in from Gerona.

Anyway I booked my coach transfers from http://www.resorthoppa.com/ only £54 for a 4-7 hour return
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Michelle and thank you

Found this wonderful website as I am preparing my first ski trip in 4 years!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I have been skiing since the age of 5 (33 now) but the last 4 years family/time/money stopped me from going. Crying or Very sad
This year however I got the chance of a mate doing the season in Soll so only have to worry about flights and food!! Razz

Can't believe my bad luck on the snow front though!! Shocked

I am currently spending my time on this site (getting excited..), weather sites (getting worried..) and webcams (getting extremely worried..)

Keeping everything I can crossed so that the weather becomes a bit more favourable! snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
davealsolh, Try this
Aeropuerto de Toulouse
Servicio regular de autobús des de el aeropuerto de Toulouse hasta Andorra
Toulouse Blagnac / Andorra :
Diario: 10h y 18.30h
Andorra / Toulouse Blagnac :
Diario: 5.30h y 14h
Para reservas e información:
Novatel