Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BA strike info

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Email received from BA concerning the strike action

Glad I am not flying on any of those days (16th to Whistler)

[/quote] We wrote to you earlier today to confirm that the Transport and General Workers
Union's (T&G's) cabin crew branch announced it plans a series of 72 hour strikes
on January 29, 30 and 31; February 5,6 and 7; and February 12,13 and 14.

We are currently assessing the impact any potential industrial action will have
on our flight schedule, in the event that a strike does take place. We are
working as quickly as possible to confirm our plans for the affected period.

We can now confirm that we aim to make information available about the first
period of action from Wednesday January 24 and will update you with this as soon
as it is available.

We will also publish at the same time a comprehensive policy that will cover
re-booking, re-routing and refund options.

We would like to assure you once again that we remain committed to resolving
this dispute through continued talks.

The latest information on the situation can be found on the 'latest flight news'
pages on ba.com. We would encourage you to check these pages regularly if you
are due to travel over the coming weeks.
Quote:
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm flying back from Munich (after my trip to Ruhpolding for a bit of xc racing) on 31st. Phoned BA yesterday after checking with my hotel that I could stay longer to change my flight to the next day. Not possible as they (BA) had closed all the flights for Feb 1st, 2nd 3rd and 4th Feb presumably to use the spaces to fly people stuck in Munich if they strike goes ahead Sad Remind me not to fly BA in the future, flight from Aberdeen at Christmas for skiing in Arabba cancelled and now possibly a return flight cancelled.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy