Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sleazyjet car hire Geneva be warned...........

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just to point out if you use Sleazyjet car hire from Geneva you'll be stuck with having to use the french side which is a nightmare, plus you have to buy the ticket to drive on Swiss motorways which you don't from the Swiss side........
Did it last week and didn't see the small (no TINY) Geneva FR on the booking e-mail.
Bloody irritating................
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Slowplough, This may be part of my plan for a trip in March. What is the difference between French/Swiss side? (Apart from the Vignette).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Slowplough, we have noticed many people trying to pick up their car at the Swiss side, after getting off a EJ flight. VEry confused they were.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We booked with easycar for our trip over Christmas. There was no indication when we booked it would be the French side, so when the hire voucher was emailed to us I was surprised to see the GVA (FR) location for pickup. I emailed easy's Customer Service to complain - they were quite helpful, and we eventually remade the booking for the Swiss side of GVA (for a small re-booking fee which I challenged but they wouldn't budge). Although it worked out OK in the end, I won't use easycar for future bookings at GVA.

boredsurfin, in addition to the lack of a vignette, many tales of lost travelers trying to navigate to/from the French side of the airport. Cars from the Swiss side come with snow tyres and chains, cars from the French side do not unless you pay extra.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin, Swiss must have snow tyres, not sure about French, but I think not.
Also takes longer getting in and out of the Airport exacerbated by the roadworks going on and the absolutely cr*p signage making getting in and out confusing.
If you don't buy a Vignette you have to drive through Geneva centre..............

Just so much easier from the Swiss side.........never again.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Strange as we've booked with EasyCar for the last two weekends and picked the car up from Alamo and then Sixt on the Swiss side. In fact I seem to recall that you had to specify which location you wanted on the online booking form. Just FYI it's worth looking at e-bookers as well as they seem to be pretty cheap at the moment
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy