Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hockey

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone else enjoy 1 1/2 hrs of hockey this morning?? Did the race ever take place?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It was delayed until 2pm. They were showing biathlon on Eurosport and das Erste when the race took place.

Report here.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Elizabeth B, Fortunately for me, I looked at Eurosport website this morning and found out it was delayed. As my husband was home today, I rang and told him to keep an eye on the website and make sure he recorded it. Chemmy was unlucky again. She started just as the previous competitor crashed and was yellow flagged. Her rerun was not so good and she finished 30th Sad . It wasn't brilliant to watch as they ran at very short intervals to get the race over quickly so we didn't see the whole of the course run for any of the women. And no slowmo replays - which I like to see.

Tomorrow I will get up at before 8.30am (on a Saturday - NO!) and will be sitting in front of the telly. If there is no racing I will not be a happy bunny rolling eyes .
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm tempted just to record the whole day...but then if I do that, they;ll swap channels rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Elizabeth B, Ditto - off out at 08.10 UK time, set recorder and did so for the reprise too just in case. I don't mind hockey, but I don't actually want to watch it on TV. damn. Working all day tomorrow too, so what's the chance of this happening again.......... Sad Sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Pretty high.

It doesn't look like they're going to show Val D....at least it's not in the planner
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It is desparately annoying - I don't suppose eurosport can help it, but you go to work, look forward all day to coming home and watching the skiing - and you don't even get any other skiing. If it was X country it would be annoying but not nearly as bad as hockey or football. Sad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy