Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

RAIN RAIN RAIN

Poster: A snowHead
Mad Mad Mad

I THINK I MIGHT TAKE UP DARTS
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
johnboy, where are you? Ireland, or somewhere it's not meant to be raining? wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
laundryman,

JUST LOOKED UP BBC WEQTHER AND COLERAINE IS DUE SNOW ON SUN AND MONDQY; WHQTS GOING ON Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
johnboy, ah, I've just seen the la Rosiere thread. Better luck soon! Sad

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Thu 18-01-07 21:34; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 brian
brian
laundryman, if we told you it was 12 metres of rain, would you be any nearer ? Laughing

Chin up johnboy, how's the food Chez Trax ?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
laundryman,

HQVE U BEENDRINKING TOO Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
brian, Laughing Laughing

johnboy, not enough! wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
brian,

FOOD CHEZ TRAX IS SUPERB, THEY QRE TRYING TO KILL ME WITH WINE!!!!!!!!!!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
johnboy wrote:
brian,

FOOD CHEZ TRAX IS SUPERB, THEY QRE TRYING TO KILL ME WITH WINE!!!!!!!!!!!

And succeeding by the sound of it Laughing Well, what's a man to do when he can't ski....
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
johnboy, This is all very dissapointing. My fave lil place hass got rain where every other resort in the Alps has had cool crisp weather and soft fresh powder. Looking at the webcam today in La Ros made me glad (for the 1st time ever) that I was in my nice dry office.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Frosty the Snowman, really? Looks like it's been p...ing down in my favourite Alpine places too. Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
NOt in mine.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
laundryman, Ive been doing the ironying again wink
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Frosty the Snowman, I've clearly spent too long in the States and developed an irony deficiency! rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I had a look on snoweye this afternoon and virtully every resort camera had rain on it. Its the coldest month of the ski season for goodness sake.
latest report
laundryman, I think the wine I have consumed may have affected mine too.
snow report
Frosty the Snowman, erm, as usual it's height dependant. Unfortunately i=the height is quite high today, tomorrow and Saturday. Things look to be much better after that- though there may not be much precipitation round when it gets particularly cold.
snow conditions
johnboy, I put two pipelines across the river Bann in 1969, are they still there? I remember having a terrible headache on New Years day and having to break the ice to get in the water. Confused
latest report
Dypcdiver,

Sewage or Water??
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
johnboy, Fresh water, through concrete lined cast iron pipes, from my fadeing memory they were about 12 inch dia. Arrived ashore on one side near a rowing club I seem to remember and set off from a rubish tip/landfill site on the other side.
latest report
Helen Beaumont, urm it was raining for most of yesterday Crying or Very sad snowed in the morning and all day up top but rain in the valley.

whole place was closed today apart from that one blue run in monetier to get back to resort. I think the whole valley was there aparently! I didn' bother as i'm injured

still snow and cold for nexst week!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy