Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lunchtime or anytime

Poster: A snowHead
OK! so who uses the works valuable time to post on these boards? Personally, I tend to sneek in and out whenever I can, (which is pretty much as often as I like), my only slight concern is that the Isle of Man is fairly small and I am fairly well known so I am always aware that someone locally may be watching and taking notes.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm trying to exhibit restraint - I'd just about managed it at Ski Club. Quick fix before I caught the train into work; a taster at lunch time and all I could handle in the early evening.

You should see the site stats - the ratio of activity between weekday and weekend is scary to behold! Twisted Evil
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'll have a quick look on here now I've found it, if I can fit it in between looking for new jobs and holidays - Oh how I love my job Confused
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Humm - I think there is a definite reduction in the number of posts over this weekend. When its a choice between working and just having a wee browse on snowheads - well it's no competition Very Happy Just hoping work isn't monitoring changes in internet usage too closely...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yup I thought traffic went down for your weekend too ( Mine is Friday )
It sure beats working.
The 'who's on line now' feature at the bottom of the home page is a give-away.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I couldn't possibly comment Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There's no way that I'm getting involved in self-incrimination Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I can pretty much pop in & out all day at work, depends how busy I am. I too am trying to exercise restraint & not spend too long on here. Ian, maybe we need to set up a Manchester branch of Snowheads Anonymous??

I am usually off site at least one day per week & don't log on at home (PC far too slow compared to work!) at the weekend or evenings, so trying to keep up with the massive volume of postings is proving very difficult. I may have to admit defeat Sad
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Lucie - I think we need a forum where we can discuss our addiction rolling eyes I have my own office and I sit in front of my computer most of the day, we also have broadband at home...a mighty will power is required!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Got loads of will power - it's won't power I'm lacking.
No I won't have another visit ------- oh what the hell Cool
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ian Hopkinson wrote:
Lucie - I think we need a forum where we can discuss our addiction rolling eyes I have my own office and I sit in front of my computer most of the day, we also have broadband at home...a mighty will power is required!

I spend a lot of my day sat in front of a computer too, & when things are quiet at work there's not a lot else to do.........
I am internet queen round here, always finding everyone else bargain holidays, cheap car insurance, what's on at the cinema...you name it, I find it!!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Lucie , I have a similar reputation in my office - doesn't help the productivity though Wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Elizabeth B, No ,but it means they're less likely to grass you up for spending all day on the internet Wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hadn't thought of that Cool
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
My theory is: the more you visit snowHead the less time you spend here as there's less to read so you're actually saving yourself time Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
Too true....Monday was hell, a whole w/e of reading to catch up on....work, what work?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy