Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Booked Flights, now where best to go ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Forget about doom and gloom Very Happy , just booked a flight to Grenoble for Sun 28th Jan and returning on the Friday 2nd Feb.

Positive vibes will attract snow so everyone else should also book up !

Time for the crystal balls, so now then, where is or will likely to be the best conditions ??
Puzzled
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rayscoops, les Deux Alpes
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Scotland - but it's a long transfer from Grenoble Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
decide on Fri 26th Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rayscoops, no idea where to go but it looks like it's getting colder so you should have a good one. Keep them vibes going for my trip on the 2nd! Enjoy! snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rayscoops,

2 alpes alpe d'huez and Serre Che all sound like they have or are getting snow so should be good. If it is forecast to snow much while you are there I would go to Serre Che as there is more tree level skiing.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Verbier forcast is for 75cms over 23rd & 24th I think i'd be going there if I wasn't booked in to wengen next week! Zermatt looks good as well.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A short transfer is the main decider I think (after the massive dumps of snow that will happen soon all resorts will be great). Going to Verbier in March so that one is out, been to L2A in Dec which was good but not all of it was open, been to AdH last season. Maybe Serre Che but I think it is worth just waiting a bit longer before deciding ! Scotland transfer from Grenoble is a wee bit too long though ! Any one know what the transfer to Serr Chev from Grenoble bus station is like ? Is it as egular as L2A for example?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy