Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2006/2007 Ski Bargains?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I read somewhere here that because of the slow start to the season many shops will start discounting the price of this season ski's earlier than normal.
a) Is this true?
If yes:
b) What sort of discount should/could be expected and when?
c) Which ski's are likely to be discounted more than other's?
d) Will prices be lower in resort ski shops or Alpine towns, (eg Albertville Chambery)
e) Better to buy in resort/town or in the UK?
f) Is an Internet purchase better value?
g) Which shops give snowHeads discount on sale stock wink
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can't answer all your questions but my bro has just bought some Rossi B3's with (matching) Rossi bindings for £260 delivered from ski-bilek. I'd say that's a bargain but don't know if it's typical of this time of year ?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boredsurfin,
a) yes
b) negotiable and now
c) fat will be most discounted, I suspect
d) resort shops will suffer more than the bigger towns
e) tough call. I suspect resort
f) um, you will be able to negotiate more with bricks & mortar than with web.
g) dubious on that one, but I know of US shops that are giving EpicSki specific discounts.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boredsurfin,
I'd say that the answer to c) is the ones with the biggest grooves in the base Twisted Evil
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin, We have 20% off all skis across the board. Bang goes my holidays! Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
got some tecnica magma boots £180 including postage from winterexpress (germany) on ebay
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER, ...... whadya got ......... ? Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SMALLZOOKEEPER, you got any MissDemeanours SMALLZOOKEEPER, ?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
[b]Helen Beaumont[/b Yes, 2005/6 model, 154cm. Karma 161cm.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Whislt in the US,I noticed that the K2 sizing seems to have changed i.e last years 154 are now called 160 ( or thereabouts). Is this the case in Europe?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
erica2004, interesting, as I skied in October on a 160cm 2006/7 version. As I am only a small lady, I expected it to be too long for me. SZK? any info on this.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy