Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

whoa mammma!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For all you doomers and gloomers, check out this mornings ensembles for the 23rd & 24th to low levels snowHead snowHead . That could be one mother of a snowstorm!!! Getting v cold too...enjoy all you guys heading to Europe next week or two (ill still stand by my choice of destination for now tho - if my plane gets to leave in these gales wink )

http://www.wetterzentrale.de/pics/MT8_Genf_ens.png

may never happen but still worth bering positive eh (even 10% of that would be welcome im sure)!!??!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dang!

Looks like I'm going to have to buy some snow chains.

rolling eyes
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I wish I could understand those maps Puzzled
But as long as people get excited over them, I can pretend I am too. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Will there be snow at February half term? I'm not sure if I should cancel?

Thought I'd start before anyone else wink Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin, Yes tons! Particularly in 3v, it will all arrive by Feb 10th and hang around for at least 8 days, during which the skies will be blue, the sun will shine and the runs will be relatively empty from all the (unwarranted) cancellations. My glass is more than half full Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
AxsMan, Our half term is from Feb 19th so I need more than 8 days please Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boredsurfin, OK, crystal (meth) ball predicts fresh dumps during the wee small hours of the 17th and 18th, renewing the pistes after the damage done by the Axs family during the previous week. Good enough? Cool
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy