Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Luggage Allowance ZOOM airways

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anybody no if ski's are included in the luggage allowance, or whether it is seperate and if so are costs incurred?

Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Liam, amazingly their website doesn't specifically mention skis http://www.flyzoom.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=pubDsp.dspFaq&intPageID=3 - point 14 seems to cover you though.

By the way... no apostrophe needed in skis... some people round here get quite stressy about these things. Then I notice that Zoom put one in FAQs. Again, a serious crime. You're on the right airline Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bode Swiller, Thanks for that, hopefully nobody got too stressed out about the apostrophe in ski wink.I did check out the website, but as you say it doesnt actually state skis, cheers for clarifying. Have you travelled with them? Any good?

I do hope others dont get to " stressed" about your use of the word " stressy " which is only a slang term found in the urban dictionary..... Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am flying with ZOOM next Thursday never experienced them yet but am hoping it will be better than airtours in Jan 2000 which took three attempted landings and the pilot announcing there were only 45 mins of fuel left and if he didn't get the plane down this time we would be diverting !

Then I flew again in 2003 with Mytravel I think (airtours new name !) can't remember anything particularly horrific about that one ...........

I am just worried about where they are going to sit me on the plane as I am travelling alone (probably next to a large group of unaccompanied minors or some smug newlyweds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anyway back to the original point as they say they accept water skis - I will just pretend my skis are adapted for water skiing and all should be fine I hope Smile

edited because I really can't work out how to spell hopeing/ hoping Puzzled
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Liam, I would get a bit stressed about your use of the word 'to' but I'm chilling..... Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Liam, the inappropriate use of an apostrophe is a crime. Getting "too" and "to" muddled is a lesser crime and you could probably argue in court that it was a typo. You're lucky to be free to roam forums Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy