Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

la tania/three valley's

Poster: A snowHead
hi, just wondering if anyone new about the conditions in la tania or what is to come before the 28th of january? Most of these graphs make no sence to me even with countless explenations.

thanks for any help.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
www.latania.co.uk
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rolling eyes im an idiot cheers

google's the way forwards Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm in Val Thorens at the moment, unfortunately, I'm going to La Tania Wednesday 17th Jan. On the way to VT anything below St Martin was brown. La Tania is in the same zone.
Really wish I was wrong, wish I could cancel LT and stay here! Little or no snow forecast for the next 7 days, certainly below 1800m it will be warm and may rain... the 0 deg (freezing level) it what will affect the conditions most. Below 1800 in VT conditions are Vpoor, exposed stones and scraped.

Doom gloom, I know, but the truth!
Please let the weather forecast be wrong. Need cold and precipitation.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks for the feedback, better to know than not know.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
How far from La Tania to Courchevel 1850 tho'?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
la tania is 1350 so not far
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hoppo,
Quote:

How far from La Tania to Courchevel 1850 tho'?

Either a ski bus, but goes via the other Courchevel resorts. Or a couple of lifts and ski down into CV1850. It is a pain if you cannot ski back though.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
So you'll just be a short ride from the well groomed slopes of Courchevel, nought to complain about I'd say Very Happy snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
radical, welcome to snowHeads, by the way snowHead
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
thank you hoppo and thanks for the help im lookin forward to it what ever the weather man says. never been befor so new slopes an all Smile
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Don't worry too much - you're only 2 lifts away from 1850 and the run down through the forest in to La Tania has surprisingly good cover - the modern snow cannon system created a huge base, it's sheltered and north facing and generally only busy at the end of the day and around lunch time. Ok a few bare / thin bits and you could always get the gondola down but I think you'll be suprised at the difference to the St Martin run down. Besides - it'll dump before the 28th...
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
That run down to La Tania seems to be able to survive very well, it was still open on the last day of the La Tania season last year, despite 20 degree temps for the past week or so!!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
radical, we're in 1850 from 27th for two weeks, so I hope there will be some snow. Like others have said, the run to La Tania (Folyeres) is very good, keeps cover well, has snow cannons all the way down, and runs through the trees, so is very pretty as well.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
kkev wrote:
Besides - it'll dump before the 28th...

i really hope so

its sounds like its alot better than i thought. thanks for the updates
latest report
Just arrived in LT. 17th Jan. Drive up was depressing, green, brown fields all around. The runs trough the tree seemed to have survived quite well. Giving them a go on Thursday. Hey ho..... Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy