Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accommodation in PSV (Puy Saint Vincent) France.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys / Girls,

Can anyone recommend any Hotels / Chalets in PSV ??.
1400 or 1600 not to worried, can't seem to find much on the net....

Thanks
TD.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try the tourist web sites which has links to the local hotels ,if you are driving try Vallouise, it is in the valley 10 minutes below Puy and has a good range of hotels also it is a beautiful old worlde place and far more attractive than Puy 1600 .www.paysdesecrins.com
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Only ever stayed in the Mona Lisa apartments at 1600 but they are a decent size. We are going for the third time in Feb.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
anthony81077, went last year with these guys http://www.snowbizz.co.uk/ stayed at Mona Lisa and would recomend them, friends stayed in the psv studios which weren't as nice as Mona Lisa
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We have three apartments 2 in a chalet in the Vallouise valley (5 minutes drive from Puy Saint Vincent 1400) and a studio in the PSV ski station at 1600m...take a look here if you interested http://www.alpsun.com/apartments_en.htm
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PSV studios really nowhere near as nice as Mona Lisa apartments. That said, they're not terrible, just not as nice since the Mona Lisa apartments have recently been refurbished.

There are some newer Chalets having been built in the resort above Mona Lisa - these might be available through the Pierre Vacannces website - not sure, though!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
johnnyh, I'm sure you haven't stayed in all the PSV studios, so your comment is a bit of a generalisation.

Most of the PSV studios are privately owned, so the state of the decor and level of confort varies depending on the owner.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
anthony81077, I can recommend petel,'s apartments. Mr + Mrs petel, are lovely people too!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Back at you Chris. Love Pete, H and little T.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
petel, why are you so sure I haven't stayed in all the PSV studios? Isn't that a bit of an assumption since you don't know me!

My comment was based on my experience of both and the relative costs of staying in both in that Mona Lisa apartments were (for me) more expensive than PSV. I was trying to give a anthony81077 a recommendation rather than just say the names of the apartments which I'm sure he can find out easily enough.

Quite frankly, just a room with a bed in it would be OK if you could get up in the morning and ski mountains (which you obviously can Pete, and as such I am quite jealous of you for being able to do that!).

In which case PSV/Mona Lisa/Whatever. I was not trying to do-down your apartment (if it's in PSV studios).

I would buy one there myself - so there you go - PSV may be (in some cases) better than Mona Lisa dwink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I can vouch for the newer apartments / chalets at the top of the slope 1800m as that is where I have mine. Most can be hired via the puysaintvincent website under Parc Aux Etoiles.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
sorry to be a pain, but the link's not working and googling doesnt help ... can anyone point me to the PSV website?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
It's http://www.paysdesecrins.com ,then click on "Les stations de ski"
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
cheers thanks - either there's no accommodation available whatsoever in the entire resort for the whole season, or there's a glitch in the 'hebergements - meubles' section ... no sorries, I'll get there somehow!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy