Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski school and lift pass's

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im off to italy at the end of the month for my first trip, and booked an area pass and ski/ boot hire when we booked the tickets. If i book into a ski school whilst out there for the 5days im there.. does this mean that i will have wasted my money on the pass/ hire or do i need those aswell?

Cheers

Pete
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
beasty1711, Hi - depends where you are going. You will need ski/boot hire, but the full area lift pass may not be needed. Lots of resort have 'beginner' passes, which allow access onto the lifts that the ski school use. If you progress well and the teacher takes the class further afield, any extra can sometimes be purchased as 'points'. One exception that I can think of in Italy is Sauze D'oulx where a full pass is needed just to get up to the point where the ski schools meet.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ok thanks for the info
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wherabouts in Italy are you going?

If you tell us the resort, I'm sure somebody here will know it, and be able to tell you what the lift pass requirements are for the ski school.

There aren't many where you won't need some sort of pass. Even where you can use the beginner lifts without one, you should usually be beyond those lifts in 2-3 days.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
its sestriere that im off to.. i think its about an hour from turin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
beasty1711, You will still need the pass/hire that you have already booked. ski school is just tuition so you need to turn up equiped with pass and boots/ skis etc . So no , money not wasted
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy