Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra, Pas accomodation question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quick question,
anyone stayed at the Manzano Apartments in Pas, Andorra?

The stupid cow thinks we might have to take our own towels and bedding. I dont think we do. Anyone stayed there before and know for sure?

Any help would be gratfully received.

Neil

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 15-01-08 21:07; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No need to take either. I stayed there in 2001. Its Andorra not Baghdad. Razz
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Been there too. It was fine, nearly ski-in ski-out (100m walk). It is quite a walk up that long winding street when your legs a knackered though.
Make sure that you don't get a room directly over the bar though. Stayed there in 2002 and can still hear the pool balls clinking at 2.00am, followed by raucous cheer

Food is a bit dire though

From all accounts, snow is a bit crap there at the moment, they have apparently used 50% of their years snow making water allocation in a few weeks.

Towels and bed linen were supplied and the appartment was quite warm.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thank you!
thought so.

there is a place in Pas where you have to take your own bed linnen and towels. Someone renting a property off her I think. And it was more than most the hotels on package deals
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There is also a ski hire shop in the basement and a small supermarket a few doors down

For all the details check out:

http://www.snow-line.co.uk/P1837/Andorra/PAS-DE-LA-CASA/Apartments-Manzano.htm
or
http://www.igluski.com/propertyInfo.cfm?pid=4089
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy