Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bandit B2 174cm or 182cm????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My brother's buying some B2 Bandits and wants a little advice if possible.... He 6' tall, 105kg and skis between intermediate and advanced level. Last year he enjoyed some off piste skiing but struggled a little attempting the moguls whilst coming down the 'Face' in Val D.

Should he go for 174cm or 182cm if he buys these new B2's?

He's also buying them form Ski Bilek online.....Any views on this?

Thanks Guys
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
16 and a half stone in real money ?

I would go for the 182cm.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
masmith, I would go for 174 if mainly piste 182 if heading more off piste although if that were the case would probably go for B3. I have brought two pairs of skis from Ski Bilek this year excellent price and service.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
masmith,

I'd be thinking 182 for his size but they will not help in moguls if he is struggling there. He may have to make a compromise between good float offpiste in the 182 or a turney 174 which he may overpower.

I'm not a fan of these ski's anyway and would point him towards a Karma in 177 or a Recon in 181, the latter being tame and docile - if you don't input anything into it, which intermediates can sometimes be guilty of, or something you wind up and get a response out of.

I just think the B2 is not one thing or another it just does everything ok...sorry,

Hopefully there will be a B2 owner with a better spin along later.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
masmith,

I bought a pair of B2's last Monday and I am pretty much the same size as your brother - Definitely go for the 182cm - I tried both and there was no comparison if he is considering any sort of off piste - The shorter ones may be easier on on piste but I struggled to keep up with others.

I got my skis with bindings for €430 was that a fair price?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy