Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Gets looking horrendous.............

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
With the forecast better weather, I don't think there's too much worry. We arrived here on New Year's Eve with horrible snow conditions. A heavy fall on 1/2 January gave us 60cms, still a thin covering but it transformed everything instantly and despite two weeks of really warm weather since it has lasted surprisingly well. Anyone heading to Samoens check their website or get local information - the village is very low. I think if I were driving to Flaine now I'd drive right up to the top station, which is still only at 1600m.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
robcraine wrote:
I'm off to Les Gets too this weekend. Does anyone know if there are busses heading up to Avoriaz? And how much they're likely to cost Wink

Thanks!

Rob

Hello robcraine I too am going to Les Gets, same time as you if I recall right maybe we should meet up for a beer.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
with the number of people going, mostly next week, (and some already there) maybe we should rename the place "Portes du Snowheads" Wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Heh... we're all panicking and rushed here. One of our group is threatening to bring his grass skis...

Thanks for the link. The morzine site is apparently now 'under construction' but I'll check back later.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Grass Ski's now there's an idea. I think I have some of those in the garage, but I dont think my travel insurance covers their use.

robcraine Remind me what time we are meeting at the airport as I keep forgetting. How are you getting down there by the way Puzzled
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, there it is again. My exact point i was trying to make to david murdoch. Some members of this board just have to go out of their way to contradict something. The example about barbados was just that- something to emphasie the point i was trying to get across. Personaly i just think its prety sad that you have to try and upstage someone who was making a comment about something which i think is quite an issue. Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just back last night. Les Gets and Morzine are bloody awful. You cannot ski there really. Only option is Avoriaz via Prodain.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy