Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix week of 14th - anyone skiing there

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was going to Megeve with a group on 14th but they have all dropped out due to poor snow.

I'd like to go to Chamonix instead where the snow still seems pretty good but they don't fancy it. I've always dreampt about skiing there but haven't yet. So I am trying to join a Chalet party so that I might meet some others to ski with. Any suggestions, or is there some of you skiing there that I could meet up with? Iam advanced skier and ski most blacks but I don't know about Chamonix, I've heard its pretty chalenging Laughing I am 52 but I'm not slow.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Iain,

I've heard of a company doing "solo" trips called Cold Fusion - you could try them. Alternatively see if you can get accom at the Vert Hotel and hang in the bar.

Is CHamonix piste skiing "more challenging"? I don't know. Maybe. Not enough that you should worry unduly about it and otherwise it has a lot to recommend it!

Very left field idea? Just go on your own. I've done that many times where unexpected business trips have landed me near ski areas.

Just do it!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
David Murdoch wrote:
Hi Iain,

I've heard of a company doing "solo" trips called Cold Fusion - you could try them. Alternatively see if you can get accom at the Vert Hotel and hang in the bar.

Thanks for the tips David, I'm going to go but would prefer some company
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Iain401, understandable - maybe I wasn't clear - I believe that cold fusion organise chalet/hotel trips as groups for people on their own...might be worth checking late availability.

http://www.coldfusionchalets.co.uk
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Murdoch wrote:
Iain401, understandable - maybe I wasn't clear - I believe that cold fusion organise chalet/hotel trips as groups for people on their own...might be worth checking late availability.

http://www.coldfusionchalets.co.uk

Yes I've just been checking their site and it seems ideal, I have dropped them an email. I tried to call but got an answering machine

Thanks
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy