Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
krazy kangaroo st anton
everything's cool up high. The pistes are complete down to town but looking a little the worse for wear. It's a little colder today and started clouding over this afternoon so there wasn't too much deterioration today but a good dump would certainly liven up the lower slopes.
Do kangaroos eat grass? Maybe only krazy ones.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mooser wirt st Anton
the Mooser Wirt is still rocking of course!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
admin, My god, do folks still ski on Pocket Rockets wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I just got here yesterday. Today was the first day of skiing. The lower part really looked much worse than a couple of days ago on the web cams. They told us it rained a lot. On the upper slopes, there is more snow, although in some places there are lot of bare spots.
The condition of the snow is very changing. Early in the morning, everythin is very hard, and with some ice. Later, around 11 a.m. it gets softer on the places where you have sun. In the upper slopes that makes the snow quite decent, and on the lower ones that turns it into spring snow.
It was supposed to snow tomorrow, but the forecast in the St. Anton web now doesn´t say so. Anyway the forecast was for little snow, but anything would be greatly appreciated. I really would appreciate it... Laughing
So, you can ski, most of the resort is open. It is just a shame that the conditions are not as good as you would expect for this time of the year. But this is what we have, so we´ll try to enjoy it as much as we can.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Whe i was there before Xmas . The first picture was greem. The slope behind the Krazy Kangarugh was completly green. It took them 3 days £(non-stop) to pump articficial snow onto the hill to make that slope. You had to walk up the road from the Kamin Stube to get ot Tapps & KK but it was worht it as they were doing happy hour prices until it was possible to ski there (almost 2 weeks)
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Anyone there know if it is snowing or just raining there? Website says European powder 8's cancelled due to "high avalanche conditions".
It is probably due to the fact that there is no powder.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Theres has been high Avalanche conditions since the last Snowfall. It warmed immediatly after creating the considerable risk especially slab slides. you do not need alot of snow to create a large and dangerous slide.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy