Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What length for my wife (nudge nudge wink wink)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After reading the DMSS review of intermediate skis, have decided to buy my wife some new skis for her birthday.

Looking at the Passion Ones.

She is a timid intermediate skiier, groomed slopes, 4 week skiier. Female, 32, 10-9 stone (note, the drop - she is dieting following Christmas - as women do! LOL)

What length would be best?

on ebay with a German firm at the moment for around 180 Euros, inc delivery to UK
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
154?

(no, I'm not going to reply with the obvious one "My girlfriend asked me to give her 12" and make her feel like a real woman, so I f**ked her 4 times and gave her my shirts to iron", as that is both sexist and rude)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wear The Fox Hat, Rude, sexist and at least a 50% error Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
WIFE

Washing, Ironing, F****, etc..

Anyway.

154 you say or a guess?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
How tall is swmbo, I would think max of around eye level length wise, I expect 154 is a pretty good guess.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
5' 2" ish?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
professorpool, My SO is similar height and quite a good skier. She skis a little longer than she knows she should but is lighter (just) but occasionally aggressive ( a mood thing in her case!) and usually chooses 150-154 for piste skis .

The 162 would then seem too long --apart from that why not get her to try both before buying? Better than taking a risk just cos of ebay prices....
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman,
Quote:

Wear The Fox Hat, Rude, sexist and at least a 50% error

4 x 3" = 12" Puzzled
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
halfhand, Yes but 4 x 2" = 8" wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
My g/f said "Give me 8 inches and hurt me".... so I f**k'ed her twice and punched her in the face.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I hope this thread doesn't degenerate any further. Shocked wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yeah - I think we've got the joke now rolling eyes
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks for the advice peeps!

I won the skis at 130 euros. 162 euros delivered so quite a bit under the rrp in the mag so quite chuffed!

Item number 130065707977 if anyone is looking to purchase. This company have already delivered me a set of Rossy's for me (around the same price) so I reckon they are worth a look over of anyone else if after cheap gear.

I'll settle for the 154' I think so thanks all.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy