Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Year shared trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone fancy a shared journey to Bourg for the New year? We are going to drive to our house [5 mins from Les Arcs funicular] early on 26th Dec and return on either Sun 2nd or Mon 3rd Jan. We will be travelling in a Trooper so room for 2/3 others. I estimate the cost for the trip, crossing, fuel and tolls will be £400 between us.[thanks to ski club offer of £99!]
Once over there our studio is available at £400, or if there are more interested in going in an additional car, some can share the house as well. We will be flexible on the price dependant on numbers etc.
If you want to join in with us then we normally visit Val and Tignes, La Rosier and Le Thuile and may give the Three valleys a go. For more info about the accom. Look at our site http://mysite.freeserve.com/ski_it

Deb and Nigel.

Ps snowheads discount will apply to accom., and donation to the site.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy