Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bellevue Hotel in Zell am Zee?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all and congraulations on a great discussion board - if I'd only found this a month ago I'd have saved myself hours of internet time!

I'm hoping someone on this board will have stayed (or knows someone who has stayed) in the Bellevue Hotel in Zell am Zee? Although I *think* it looks pretty central, it's really difficult to tell on those teeny tiny maps when you don't know the area. Anyone know how convenient it is for the slopes?

thanks for any help!
Siofra
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Afraid I can't recall that hotel. However, even if away from slopes, the free bus service in Zell is superbly efficient. Will whisk you from the slopes to the town and over to Kaprun without any delay. Great resort. You'll love it.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Siofra, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

We have some regulars who know the town well, so hopefully one of them will know. Failing that, I'll try and dig out one of my old town maps when I get home and see if I can find out where it is.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Siofra, I've had a look at the map. It looks like the hotel is on the other side of the lake from the town centre. There will be a very regular bus service, so it shouldn't be a problem for you.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Siofra, Welcome to snowheads. the Bellevue is the big hotel on the other side of the lake to Zell. Its in "Thumersbach" I'v not stayed there but have been in for a drink once when I walked across the lake (it freezes over)It has its own Ski Shuttle bus service into Zell. Or use the public service (free with your ski pass) Have a look at www.bellevueamsee.at
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi again,

thanks so much for the replies. The plans totally changed in the meantime and we're off to Mayrhofen on 10th March - hope there's snow!

All the best
Siofra
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy