Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help needed on where to go !

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Looking for a weeks skiing 1st or second week March, not been for about 5 years although have about 6 weeks experience prior to that. Last time I went to Serre Chevaliere and loved it, no problems with reds and even managed the odd black including Isolle (If anybody has been there)
looking for a chalet deal paying no more that £500 so at the moment that looks like knocking the big resorts on the head !! Considering Serre Cher again or La Rosiere but a little worried about lowness of Serre Cher and some reports on here not favourable to La Ros !!

Any thought guidance welcome

Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kwakazx6r,
I think either of the resorts you have mentioned would be excellent choices.

Serre Che has lowish villages but a lot of the skiing is over 2000m and the majority of it north facing so good snow conditions are expected in March (I normally ski it in april). The runs to the resort may well get soft but they are well supplies with snow cannons.

La Ros's criticisms on snowHead 's are a bit of astanding joke as it was very heavily promoted at one time on snowHead 's personally I htink it would be an excellent choice for someone of your experience.

2nd week of march should be quieter than the first as the French school holidays are finished be then.

If you want to go somewhere else there are often last minute deals giving considerable discounts so you can wait and see where the best snow is. Worth it particularly if you are a small number who can depart from a london airport.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy