Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val d'Isère: Any recommendations for renting an appartment?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to go there this weekend/ early next week for 7-14 days. Prob drive unless I can get a cheap package. Any suggestions for where I can rent a cheap appartment for 2 persons? ideally near ski lifts & night life.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Eureka Val and Les Chalets du Jardin Alpin are very good, not fetching the very high prices that some of the accommodation in Val d'Isere does, maybe look at accomodation in La Daille as well this is cheaper with a free bus into Val D'isere which takes under 5 mins, plus your right on the slopes to Espace Killy. Good suggestion is to look to go by TGV to Bourg then get a bus up, Parking a car in Val for 2 weeks would be very expensive.

I am currently building a site for French Ski resorts, has a report on Val D'Isere, it is under construction though so not complete, but some good links to cheap deals etc. at http://people.bath.ac.uk/tjd20

Hope this Helps
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Try www.Chaletfinder.co.uk

Very good site that'll put you in direct contact with owner of chalet. They may offer you a big discount on the advertised rate if you are travelling last minute. This worked for me last year in Alpe d' Huez.

The Sunday Times ten best ski websites (where I found Snowheads) also recommends www.worldski.com

Good luck
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
lovethepiste,

Your grammar has still not improved much Puzzled
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all.

Decided to book a 63m2 / 6 birth appart for the 2 of us (space ....nice) in Le Crut on the edge of val d'isere vilage for euro 760 via the central reservation http://www.valdisere.com/gb/sejour/hebergement/reservation.php on the, tel +33 4 79 06 06 60, fax +33 4 79 41 95 59. Also, if you book via them, the agency is discounting the 6 day pass from Euro197 to Euro153. Sounds like a bargain but I am expecting a catch! Hopefully it is just because germans, austrians & dutch are staying away.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy