Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A bit late I know..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
finally managed to catch my breath after dealing with all of the work that one puts off before the Chrimbo New Year break and so I thought I would drop a note to thank Will at the Flying Squirrel for his hospitality. We only managed to get there the once over Christmas for a quck beer, but this was due to the demands of boarding all day,young children and copious wine supplied by our very able hosts at Esprit which meant by the time us blokes got our passes to go to the pub we were too knackered ( not much of an excuse but I am getting old)

As I am sure others have mentioned, the snow conditions in Peisey and Les Arcs were far from ideal (especially the 2 runs back to the resort) but if you went high enough the pistes held up quite well and our whole group ( of mixed abilities) skiied/ boarded every day without being bored or frustrated. We all got sun tans, came back fitter and healthier and got to see some great scenery and even a mountain eagle.

I just hope we can return to this area when the conditions are tip top. Next trip Saas Fee on 11th March, again with Esprit, pricey but the kids loved their clubs and a happy child makes a happy holiday. Heard good things about Saas but would appreciate a boarder's view bearing in mind the amount of T bars !
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy