Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Borovets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not a great week in Borovets

Poor snow / lift closures meant that nursery drag lifts at start of week had queues as long as the lift itself - rather defeats the object..

When gondola opened, 1hr 45 minute wait..

On the Marjudik, double drag lift so vicious that my children were dangling from the buttons half way up until fell off. 20 lev each for skidoo to take us back to safety (nice little earner)..

Uplift capacity poor, pistes poorly signed, grooming not good meaning the 10cm new snow rapidly deteriorated, particularly on the forest runs

Best option (other than not going) is to take horse taxi out of town to foot of Ystrabets express - no queues and best snow in the resort on the 3 reds served by it.

Oh, and someone had a cardiac arrest on the coach there that I had to resusciate Shocked
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Firstly good job with the life saving wink

As with most ski places, they are different for the better with alot more snow. snowHead
IMO the people who run the place couldnt market free sex with Jennifer Aniston. A place with huge potential is held back by money grabbing ejiits.
However I have faith that things will change, having just purchased a chalet there.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy