Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Another question for PG !!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is anybody out there? Sorry PG,you PM'd me about your appartment at BSM;I replied,but now I cant see my message in the sent box Puzzled Did it ever go? Sure I'm doing something wrong,but what.
Any chance you can PM your mail address to me.There's something about the PM function I'm missing,I think Confused

And before any of you lot(you know who u are)start taking the p--- remember;we were all blundering idiots once Embarassed Then we gave up boarding Wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi snowskisnow, got both your PM and your emails... and replied last week! Can't copy them to you right now as am off to Tignes but will do so tonight.....
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

There's something about the PM function I'm missing,I think.
snowskisnow, it could be this. When you first send a PM a copy goes into the Outbox and sits there until the recipient logs on to snowHeads and reads it. For someone who only pops in occasionally, which isn't PG normally, that can take some time. Only at that point does it move over into the Sent box.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
PG wrote:
Hi snowskisnow, got both your PM and your emails... and replied last week!

Sorry PG(you sound a bit miffed Evil or Very Mad )Now not sure what I've sent you,or not,if you know what I mean Confused I know it sounds a desperate tactic to post;but I've got the family breathing down my neck to get "their" hols sorted Puzzled The problem is I have no sight of the PM's or mails I sent to you,anywhere?So,have no idea if you have recieved them,or not.It sounds as if you have.

Ian Appreciate what you are saying;but why is it I do not have copies of recent PM's.Have a few old one's in the sent box,but nothing recent;hence the original post.Does this man require more training Embarassed
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowskisnow, Not at all! The email was sent August 25th to the address with 'conway' in it. Didn't bounce. Very strange. Have just mailed a copy, let me know if it doesn't arrive!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

why is it I do not have copies of recent PM's.Have a few old one's in the sent box,but nothing recent;
Sorry snowskisnow, that's one for Admin to have a look at. AFAIK the default behaviour is that they're saved first in Outbox then in Sent Box. Is the 'Display message from previous.....' on the RHS set to 'All Posts' ? If you've accidentally set it to a small number of days, that would hide the old 'uns. But you can see some oldies - so it's not that. Another possibility - - - - is your Sent box overcapacity ? But you say 'a few old ones' - - - so it's probably not that. A bit of a mystery.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cheers PG.Recieved no problem? However,no sign of any mail on 25th??
Will reply as soon as I get a few minutes(prob tonight)to your mail address.Main thing is we are definately coming.This PM thing is a bit of a mystery Confused Have checked what Ian has mentioned and thats not it!Oh well,alls well that ends well.Will stick to your mail address for the time being.See you in March snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy